Saturday, November 21, 2015

1st day

Well, the first day was pretty cool since we were all happy to be the biggest and coolest kids in the school. Last year, I was a nice little girl. And this year I am a rocker! Even though you need to wear uniform for school, make sure rock it out! The first day I wore a choker with curly hair,  moto black leather jacket, a black skirt with white shirt and black short boots accompained with a black and dark fuchsia book back.

I was still myself, and every one knew that. To have a good reputation at school, you have to make sure you're yourself and you get good grades, not the best ones, but good enough to not have teachers calling on you everyday. Also, make sure to stay out of trouble, you don't want anything or anyone to embarass you.

No comments:

Post a Comment